QUT Centre for Justice has an MPhil scholarship to support an Indigenous student to complete a project examining circular economy design and implementation.
Existing waste management practices in remote Indigenous communities raise a number of justice issues including:
- exposure to hazardous substances
- lack of recycling networks
- lack of waste management infrastructure
- impacts on land availability for other activities
- missed chances to take part in new circular economy opportunities.
We are interested in hearing of all waste related topics including projects looking at:
- food waste
- textile waste
- plastic waste
- electronic waste.
Scholarship is open to students from all disciplinary backgrounds.
For more information about this scholarship, including how to apply, please follow this link.
Applications close 28 January 2022