Papers for consideration in Volume 4(1) are now invited. The issue will be published in May 2022.
See the full call for papers at https://lthj.qut.edu.au/announcement/view/71
Law, Technology and Humans is an innovative open access, blind peer reviewed international journal
that encourages research and scholarship on the human and humanity of law and technology.
Supported by QUT, the Journal is advised by a leading International Editorial Board. Recently the
Journal was awarded the DOAJ Seal reflecting best practices in open access publishing. More about
the Law, Technology and Humans, the submission process and accessing published articles is
available at https://lthj.qut.edu.au/
Preference will be given to research and scholarship that:
• Challenges and critically examines the promises and perils of emergent technologies;
• Engages with the futures (and pasts) of law, technology and humans;
• Involves critical, philosophical or theoretically informed work on law and technology;
• Uses humanities, social science or other approaches to study law and technology;
• Examines law and technology from Global South locations and perspectives; or
• Locates law and technology in wider concerns about pandemics, climate change and geo-political conflict.
Deadline for submissions for Volume 4(1): Monday 7th of February 2022.
Interested contributors may discuss their research and scholarship with the General Editor,
Professor Kieran Tranter: email@example.com.