Next month, the Crime and Justice in Asia and the Global South International Conference will be held at the Shangri-La Hotel in Cairns, tropical north Queensland, Australia.
There are currently over 270 registrations for the conference with people coming from over 25 countries around the world. Keynote speakers for the conference include:
- Professor Raewyn Connell, University of Sydney (Aus)
- Professor Guoling Zhao, Peking University (China)
- Professor Rosemary Barberet, John Jay College of Criminal Justice (US)
Other distinguished guests presenting at the conference include:
- Professor John Braithwaite, Australian National University
- Professor Patricia Faraldo Cabana, University of A Corunna (Spain)
- Professor Jianhong Liu, University of Macau
- Professor Maximo Sozzo, Universidad Nacional del Litoral (Santa Fe, Argentina)
- Professor Sandra Walklate, University of Liverpool (UK)
- Professor Rob White, University of Tasmania (Aus)
- Professors Henry and Margaret Reynolds, Tasmania’s History House
There’s still time to register for this exciting event. Don’t miss out!
For more details about the conference and to register, visit the conference website: crimejusticeconference.com.au
Comments are closed.