The QUT Business School’s Master of Business/Master of Business(BS18) double degree provides students with the opportunity to develop depth of expertise in two business disciplines within two years. The program has been designed to ensure it meets the current quality assurance standards set by the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF) and is available for the following study areas.
- Accounting / Applied Finance
- Integrated Marketing Communication / Marketing
- Integrated Marketing Communication / Strategic Advertising
- International Business / Marketing
- Marketing / Strategic Advertising
- Applied Finance / International Business
- Human Resource Management / Integrated Marketing Communication
- Human Resource Management / International Business
- Applied Finance / Management
Special entry requirements apply and include a completed recognised bachelor degree in a cognate discipline and at least three years of appropriate business employment. Applicants for the accounting study area must have an appropriate undergraduate degree in accountancy. Students without work experience in business will be required to undertake a graduate certificate program prior to entry into the double degree program.
The Triple Crown Scholarship is available to students in this program.