Course: Bachelor of Business (Marketing) / Bachelor of Laws
Year of progress in course: 2nd Year
Star sign: Scorpio
Dream job: CEO of a Multinational corporation. Though, I’d settle for Head of Programming at Network TEN.
What’s the one thing that sets you apart from other students: My willingness to give everything a go. This year alone I’ve become the President of a student organization, joined a touch football team, started training for two marathons and have committed myself to a Round the World Trip at the end of the year.
Your favourite three books:
- Philip Delves Broughton’s “What They Teach You At Harvard Business School”. I’d love to go there one day so I really like reading about what it’s like.
- Matthew Reilly’s “Seven Ancient Wonders”. Can’t go wrong with a god Matthew Reilly.
- “Change The World 9to5”. I love reading about the little things you can do to change the world.
Your favourite three movies: The Hangover, Mean Girls, Avatar.
Describe your music tastes: Top 40.
What do you do in your free time: Sleep, meet friends and plan for my epic adventure coming up at the end of the year.
You can invite five people (dead, alive or fictional) to dinner – who would they be:
- David Mott – Head of Programming at Network TEN. He’s got the job I want so it would be great to meet him.
- President Obama. Some tips for a possible political career might also be nice.
- Angela McPherson. What a dinner be without my travel buddy, time for some some travel chat and shenanigans.
- Richard Branson. I need to get started on my multinational corporation now, so some tips would be nice.
- Leroy Jethro Gibbs – Fictional Lead Investigator from NCIS. Someone needs to keep everyone in line.
What makes you happy: Happy people, good food, fun times
If you could choose one super power – what would it be: Unaided flight.
What is your favourite place on earth: Relaxing on any Queensland beach with family/friends. Though I hope that this soon says “Watching the sun rise through the sun gate at Machu Picchu.”.
What would be your last meal: Spaghetti Bolognaise.
What do you want to be when you grow up: A CEO of a multinational corporation, with a heart.
If your mates could sum you up in three words – they would be: Adventurous, Caring and Friendly.
What is your most treasured possession: Photo Albums. Can’t go forgetting all the amazing experiences I’ve had so far.
Blogs you follow: