Who doesn’t like a little adventure?

Hope you’re all enjoying your visit at the QUT Sharehouse. I don’t want this blog to be just me ranting on and on about stuff that you don’t wanna hear about so here’s your chance to be heard. I want to tell you about my experiences but I also want to use this blog as an opportunity for adventure. Whether it’s finding the best coffee shop for a quick break or a great hidden store that I’ve completely missed, I want to hear from all of you.

My plan is to take you all on an adventure around Brisbane to show you the best parts of studying and living in Brisbane, from a student’s perspective.

If you’re from overseas and want to find out more about Brisbane in general I’d be happy to go for a walk around Brisbane and show you, in the form of a video blog, what it’s actually like here in Brisbane.

Maybe you’re in high school and just want some ideas on what it’s like on campus, what I do on breaks and how I tackle my workload. It’s a bit confronting when you have no idea what it’ll be like when you arrive at university, so I’m here to give you a sneak peek at what it’s really like.

For those of you reading who are already at university, speak up about some of your favourite spots and let us all know. I’ll try and check them all out and report back to everyone on the blog.

I’ve got some ideas for what I want to do so let me know what you think of them and what else you’d like to know about.

Potential Blog Posts

–          Best places to eat at, on or near our Gardens Point Campus.

–          My favourite free activities in Brisbane.

–          The best and worst parts of university – that no one tells you.

I’ve got a couple more ideas, I’ve gotta keep some mystery though don’t I?

Flick me a comment and let me know what you think. I wanna hear from you!

Carmen

Hi Luke,

Definitely interested in finding good and student-friendly eats around Brisbane.

• Avatar
      Luke

Hi Carmen,
      Thanks for the message. 🙂

I’m very keen on this idea as well, I’d much rather spend my money on food somewhere in Europe than an overpriced shop in Brisbane.

I’m keen on low budget, high quality hidden gems.