Adjusting to university

Be at the frontier of International Education

Queensland International Student Advisory Panel (QISAP) is an initiative under the International Education and Training Strategy to Advance Queensland 2016-2026.  QISAP is comprised of international student panelists representing different nationalities, gender, levels of study, and regions of Queensland to harness the diversity of the international student voice.

QISAP Panelists will be mainly involved in local international student engagement and organisation of the Queensland International Student Leaders Forum. In addition, they are involved in different advisory schemes related to International Education in Queensland.

You will be the next QISAP member…..

The experience, knowledge and skills that you have gained via academic, co-curricular, extracurricular, professional and social engagement at the university level, regional level, state level, national level and international level instill you to apply for this prestigious position.

If,

• Your volunteering experience as a social worker at various positions in different national and international organisations would add value to the panel.
  • Your passion for public speaking and announcing would contribute to establishing an effective network which bridges the international community and QISAP.
  • Your leadership skills and experience would add value to the panel for its outstanding functioning and accomplishing annual goals.
  • Your personal attitude puts a premium on multiculturalism and offers equal opportunities to fabricate all international students’ life-profiles.
  • Your professional experience at advisory, policy making and administrative levels would bring a unique approach to governance schemes in the panel.

If you strongly consider being a member of QISAP and believe that you have the potential to excel well in this role, please refer to the QISAP Web Page  for further details.

I am an aircraft lover who studies Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) at Queensland University of Technology. I am majoring in Aerospace Engineering and minoring in Robotics, Mechanical, Software and Electrical Engineering. I am a motivational speaker and am passionate about public speaking and announcing. I believe altruism is always the first while egoism comes the second. I work at various positions in different local, national and international organisations. One of my two favourite places in the world is the cockpit while other being the podium. I like flying 24/7 for 365 days and travelling all around the world. I am a sky-dreamer and my dream started here in greater Brisbane. According to my perspective, Brisbane is one of the most affluent cities in Australia for living, studying and working. Brisbane city puts a premium on multiculturalism and offers equal opportunities to fabricate everyone’s life-profile. Brissy is a perfect destination for international students to drive their destiny. I am looking forward to welcoming you to wherever I go.