Part-time event job in Brisbane

Hi everyone, after the examinations were over, How’re your holidays going?

After I decided to find a job, I started searching a job  from https://www.seek.com.au/  and I found a job with The Fresh Collective company. That time they were looking for workers to work in The Polo event on Saturday. I applied for the job and got an interview. Finally, I was lucky that I got that job because it was only one day to work and they paid very well.

Last Saturday, I had this wonderful opportunity to work in a polo event held at Ashgrove. The beautiful sunny day made this outdoor event even more pleasant. This was my first experience working as a cashier in such a huge event. I spent most of the time at alcohol stand serving guests. The funny thing was I’m aware of different kinds of spirits, but I didn’t have much idea about mixers. The people were asking for drinks by short names such as Gin-tonic, lime-soda which was hard for me to understand. Overall, it was a nice experience and a fun day. I got the chance to work with such a good team and to learn a lot from them. Bonus, they also provided us a good lunch.🙂

I have learnt from this experience that if we never go for doing something different, we will be safe in our comfort zone but  will never know what life means. We might find or get a better opportunity that we haven’t had before. In contrast, we might find or get a worst chance but it doesn’t matter. Do you know why?  it is because we have been growing up from all good and bad things. It is called life. 🙂

hope you enjoy my story 🙂