Drive real change and impact key decisions
Develop essential skills that will future focus your career with our new data analytics courses that turn data into insight and intelligence.
QUT engineering student and his team wins the James Dyson award
QUT engineering student Jake Dean developed a digital tape measure to help a blind friend tackle home renovations. The invention became the Australian winner of the prestigious international design competition for students and recent graduates, the James Dyson Award.
Apply now for Semester 1, 2019
You’re welcome at QUT, and it’s not too late to apply for first semester 2019.
- Applying from outside of Australia?
Applications close on 28 January 2019
- Applying from within Australia?
Applications close on 11 February 2019
Introducing Frame, a postgraduate business student from Thailand
Frame is studying a Master’s degree in International Business, a lifelong dream of hers. She also loves travelling and learning about different cultures, languages and food. Frame shares her Australian experiences on our student life blog.
Other Important Updates
- International Master of Education students share their stories on YouTube
- High achievers participate in the 2018 Vice Chancellor’s STEM Camp
- Master of Education – two-year double major option
- Find the best course or career for you through Match My Skills
- Prepare for studying in Australia
- How to save money for your end-of-year uni holidays
- Interesting facts and figures about Brisbane
- Visit the 9th Asia Pacific Triennial of Contemporary Art
- Explore Brisbane’s coolest laneways