Australia’s hidden destination: Tasmania

I’ve been in Australia for 2 years now, and I’ve travelled to the main states such as Victoria and Sydney. During the semester break, I had the opportunity to visit Australia’s hidden destination – Tasmania. Also known as “Tassie”, it is located south of the Australian mainland.

I personally think it’s an underrated state but one thing is for sure, its a very intimate place, but so beautiful. Why is it you ask? Here’s some reasons why!

1. Beautiful Scenery
  • Tasmania is surrounded by so much nature, you’ll fall in love looking at it every single day!

2. Snow

• There’s no snow in Queensland, so I thought it was pretty amazing! I went to visit Mt. Wellington and Mt. Field – Who said paradise had to be tropical? This was one for the books!

The list will go on if I continue to write but I always like to tell people that to see, is to believe! Going to Tasmania in real life is such an amazing experience, and I’m sure it will be for you too!

One more thing, make sure to take some boots with you! Going up the mountain would be hard without them 🙂