What happens when an international student goes back home!

Hi everyone, I am Frame and I’m from Thailand. Currently, I’m studying for a master’s degree in Business. Today I would like to talk about taking a break in my country before starting the next semester.

I do totally understand how international students feel when they live abroad. We have to adjust ourselves in term of culture, language or food which is really important. right? However, there are so many opportunities in abroad, for example, we can improve learning skills, English language, and also we can make friends who are from a different country. Anyways, Let’s talk about How were my holidays going!!  “Do you have any idea about THAILAND?”

I got holidays for 2 weeks in Thailand. It was really awesome that long time to see my family, friends and Thai food.!!  Firstly, I would like to talk about Thai foods because Australia has many Thai restaurants but I am pretty sure that the taste of foods are definitely different that you cannot guess how much spicy Thai people can eat.

This is Som Tum or Papaya Salad which is the famous Thai food.

I would like to show you some pictures of Thai foods but I cannot explain what each picture is because I had many pictures of Thai food when I was in Thailand I enjoyed eating too much. If you love eating, you will understand my feeling.

This is Pad Thai.

Do they make you feel hungry?

They are a Thai dessert.

I am sorry that I make you feel hungry… Finally, I would like to talk about my experience that how do I manage my emotion when I am far away from family. In my case, It is not often that I feel homesick or miss my family. Do you know why? because I think that feeling will make me sad and do not want to do anything, so I just find some activities to do, make friends and enjoy life in Australia. The important thing is that we know the reason why we come here which help us to focus on it. I would like to inspire international students that we come here for growing up and learning the different things which our country do not have. You have to cheer up on yourself anytime. Do not scare to do a mistake, especially, when you are speaking English language. Honestly, I am not an expert in English language too much. I still have some problem with that but it does not matter because I know that I still keep learning and telling myself that I can do it. Do not be shy, try to push yourself, be positive, be strong and do not give up!!!  It is time to start hitting the road of you.

“Welcome back to university again”

Hope you guys enjoy my story… 🙂