The Fish Lane Festival

“HAVE YOU EVER HEARD ABOUT THE FISH LANE FESTIVAL HELD LAST SATURDAY?”

The Annual Fish Lane Festival was held for the 3rd time on Saturday 12 May 2018. The laneway had  plenty of entertainment, food, drinks, and local live music, plus, there were so many great photo opportunities.

LOCATION :  Across Grey Street from the Queensland Museum, Cultural Centre and Performing Arts Centre at South Brisbane           

WEBSITE : https://www.facebook.com/fishlanefestival     

TIME : 12 noon to 10 pm 

Entrance : Free  🙂     

PETS : Allowed  

Hi everyone, I am Frame from Thailand and I am studying a master of Business at QUT. Today I am going to share my beautiful weekend at the Fish Lane Festival.

I took part in the Fish Lane Festival on Saturday the 12 May. This festival was pretty cool and I was so excited. Many people were here relaxing  because there were certainly heaps of spaces tempting them to stay for as long as possible.One of the interesting activities”       

“Free Paint”– -during an hour long session. You just had to put your name down to book  a time and come back to paint in your timeslot. The special thing was that you could bring home your artwork home when you finished, cool!What was my most favorite activity at the Fish Lane Festival ?       

I love eating, so it was really fun when trying to choose what I would like to eat for lunch because there were so many food stalls selling a variety of food.Finally, I got a delicious pizza which was only $9.9

Many kinds of food were sold there, such as pizza, chips, nuggets, wrap and so on.  

Before leaving, I met a lovely dog called Frankie. He is the most popular dog on Instagram because he has more 24.1K followers.!!! Frankie’s owner gave me the Instagram account, so you can follow him by IG : frankie.the.sausage 🙂

I hope that you enjoy my first story on the QUT blog.

Thank you so much 🙂 🙂 🙂

Arm

it’s a great festival!. I hope I can go to the fish lane festival next year