Byron Bay Getaway

Byron Bay is a coastal town in New South Wales. It is a popular holidays destination for beaches, surfing and scuba diving. It takes around two hours to go there by car from Brisbane CBD. It is a perfect destination for a day trip when you want a getaway from heaps of assignments.

We departed from Brisbane CBD at 8.30AM and arrived at Cape Byron Light House at around 10.30AM. Other than seeing the breathtaking view from the viewing platform near the light house, you can also do some light hiking there.

Photo: From the car park to Cape Byron Light House.

Photo: Beautiful view along the hiking trail.

Photo: On the way to another viewing platform.

Besides going to the well-known Cape Byron Light House, Byron Bay is also the place famous for skydiving. I gave myself a birthday challenge last year which was to fly in the sky.

Photo: The helicopter brought us high up to the sky before jumping off.

Photo: Extremely nervous and frigtening while waiting for your turn to jump off.

Photo: The breathtaking view of Byron Bay while I was flying in the sky.

Photo: I was lucky enough to see the small rainbow circle.

Photo: Feed the eyes with the magnificient view while we were hanging in the sky.

Photo: When we were about to touch down.

Can’t believe that I did it still! If I never challenge myself to do skydiving, I will never get to enjoy the breathtaking view up there. It’s the same in our daily lives: If you don’t challenge yourself, you will never realise what you can become. Become a better you from stepping out of your comfort zone.