1) What university are you studying at?
- National Taiwan Normal University
2) Where are you from?
3) How long was your exchange at QUT?
- A semester
4) What course were you studying at QUT?
- Education related courses, such as early childhood literacies, classroom management, inclusive education and interpersonal skills
5) What do you learn from the exchange experience at QUT?
- I learn how to seek help from the course’s tutor and learning independently from online resources from the lessons I took. Well and lots of interacting skills from meeting different people from different country
6) What is the main difference do you find between QUT and your university?
- The main difference is the learning atmosphere, it’s much more flexible and student-based at QUT whereas in Taiwan, lessons are always full-packed and teacher-oriented
7) Any tips for the prospective exchange students?
- Accept the cultural shock, and enjoy the excitement of trying new stuff