Fun during the busy season!

Times passes too quickly! It’s week 9! Good thing the students have a long weekend due to the public holiday. During the break, a few of my friends and I head to Gold Coast for a getaway to de-stress from the assignments and mid semester examinations. It was a short holiday, but enough to take my mind off studies and just relax and find rest.

It’s great that Gold Coast is just an hour drive away. It is also easily accessible and convenient even though you do not have a car. You can easily get to Gold Coast by train!

The beaches there are really beautiful. These pictures are taken when we went to Broadbeach. The weather was great. It was sunny and the weather is not too cold though winter is coming. Walking along the beach with such a beautiful view and the sound of waves crashing could help you to escape stress.

One of my favorite activities in Australia – catching the amazing sunset.Despite the busy assignment period, it is good to be away from studies and just chill. Manage your time wisely so you can have time for both fun and studies.

Here are some tips and advice from QUT on time management: https://www.library.qut.edu.au/study/planning/timemanagement.jsp