Noosa Hike with QUT International Student Services

I’ve heard about the QUT International Student Services trips many times through friends, but haven’t had the chance to attend it ever since I started QUT. As my graduation is approaching soon, I would love to explore more about Queensland before I graduate. So this time I signed up for a trip to Eumundi Market and Noosa for around $50 (personally I think it is a bit expensive).

The whole trip was very relaxed and you could have a lot of freedom. We were taken to Eumundi Market in the morning first and had two hours exploration by ourselves.

Trust me, the market was huge, you might need more than two hours to check out every stall.

Another highlight of the market was its street artists. They used imagination and hard work to brighten your day.

After the market fun, we headed straight to the Noosa beach and national park.

A lot of people were enjoying the nice weather on the beach. Our coordinator from ISS took those who were interested in a hike straight to the Noosa National Park. For some of the students who just started their life in Australia, it was their first time seeing a beach in Queensland, so some of them were really excited.

We had about four hour to explore in the park before heading back. So I decided to take a long hike. The view was so pretty and astonishing!

Remember to bring some snacks and sunscreen because there is no shop inside the mountain and you might need some energy to recharge yourself.

I took a fruit break for about 20 minutes while taking some pictures and enjoying the peaceful wave.

I took this picture at a place called the Hell’s Gate. Did you see my hair being blew up by the wind? It was a crazy experience because the wind there was so strong and you can hear the wind punching the edge of the cliff and making loud noises.

Isn’t the view amazing? I’m glad I decided to go on this trip and checked one place off my bucket list. Also I made several new friends along the way as well.

Overall such a fun experience!