QUT’s subject rankings
Did you know that QUT is ranked amongst the world’s Top 100 in these areas:
- Communication and Media Studies (No.1 in Australia again!)
- Law and Legal Studies
- Architecture, Art and Design, Performing Arts
- Engineering – Civil, Structural, Mineral and Mining
- Education and Training
- Sports-Related Subjects
- Social Policy and Administration, Social Sciences and Management
*QS World University Rankings by Subjects 2017
Welcome to Australia email course
The team at Insider Guides are offering a free email course to help you settle into life in Australia. The course is written by international students, locals and experts so all your questions get answered!
Interested in studying podiatry?
Podiatrists are health practioners who diagnose and treat a wide-range of foot and related lower limb conditions.
QUT’s Bachelor of Podiatry was Queensland’s first degree in podiatry and offers opportunities for hands-on learning!
Hear from a Study Brisbane ambassador
QUT international student, Harshitha (Ash) Srinivas, was able to experience being a Brisbane International Student Ambassador while studying a Bachelor of Business (Human Resource Management).
“I love Brisbane for its nature, nightlife, arts and adventure.”
Triple Crown scholarship
QUT Business School is Australia’s first triple internationally accredited business school, a distinction held by less than 1% of business schools worldwide!
Find out if you are eligible to receive the Triple Crown Scholarship.
QUT Law student embraces real world opportunities
QUT student, Kate Archibald, experienced a four-week internship at King & Wood Mallesons (KWM) in Shanghai following her exchange semester at Tsinghua University.
Just one of the many fantastic exchange experiences available through QUT!
QUT partners with Japan’s elite National Institute of Technology!
QUT is the first overseas university in the world to establish an articulation agreement with National Institute of Technology, Akashi College (Akashi) in Japan.
QUT and Akashi share common strengths of high graduate employability, strong research, student-employer relations, alumni outcomes and an outstanding reputation among industries.
Apply now to study at QUT in Semester 2, 2017!
Apply now to study at QUT in Semester 2, 2017 and start your journey with us!
Check out these stories from QUT
- QUT Creative Industries graduate success stories
- Emerging designers explore and compare Australia and Korean fashion scene
- Robots, reef-builders and really fun science – QUT at the World Science Festival
- Fashion entrepreneurship course forges links with Indonesia’s garment industry
- New research agreement between Indian Institute of Technology Madras and QUT