Queensland Gallery of Modern Art (GOMA) turns 10!

I went to Queensland Gallery of Modern Art (GOMA) turns 10 party with my friends. GOMA is an art museum located in the Southbank precinct of Brisbane.

On that day, there were backdrop and lighting prepared right in front of GOMA entrance. Anyone can take the photos there if you are keen.

The current major exhibitions at GOMA include art of Australia and the Pacific, a captivating new light work by renowned artist Anthony McCall and also over 200 contemporary artworks exploring light, space, architecture and the senses. If you are keen to know more information, simply check out the link: https://www.qagoma.qld.gov.au

Feed your eyes with the colourful exhibitions there.

The following photos are some artistic exhibitions at GOMA.

Other than seeing exhibitions, we found back some childhood fun through some hands-on artworks.

I created my own lego robot!

This is the area for you to write your thought for the world, your pet or anyone you miss in the world.

After finish seeing the exhibitions, you can still hang out with friends at the open air pub there.

The exhibitions brought me into the artistic world. A very recommended place for you to visit if you have some free time to spend at Brisbane. Forgot to tell you it is free for entrance too!

Nduwamungu Egide

Thank you now.It is very nice