Graduation season is around the corner! So today I will share about some places or activities that I have visited and tried before and hope it may be helpful for those are planning a trip for the family and friends who come to attend the graduation ceremony at QUT.
- Hot air balloon. The package normally includes the champagne buffet breakfast in the vineyard after the ride. If you are wine lovers, you can still taste the wine there and grab some if you like it!
Before we flew to the sky.
The hot air balloon is almost done to ride us to the sky!
The following photos are the wonderful view up in the sky.
When we were about to land down.
The view is really breathtaking up there! Once again I was amazed by the beauty of the nature in Australia again from the hot air balloon ride!
- Cleveland Point Lighthouse. It is located on the north-eastern tip of Cleveland Point, at Cleveland, a suburb approximately 25 kilometres east-south-east of Brisbane. Basically what we did on that day were just taking photos with the lighthouse, enjoy the sea breeze and had lunch and ice cream at the restaurant nearby.
The following photos are lighthouse and me.
The only place that you can find food at that area.
The ice cream is so yum! Feel like savouring it again!
There is also a playground! Kids can occupy themselves there!
- Tangalooma island resort is located at Moreton island. It is only a 75-minute catamaran cruise from Brisbane. There are many activities you can do there so it is a place which suitable for the family.
One of the highlight activity there is definitely dolphin feeding in every evening. You will have a chance to hand feed the wild dolphins there! I had an interesting dolphin feeding experience since then!
People were having fun with ATV quad bike tour on the beach.
I should give kayaking a try next time!
Strolling on the beach is definitely a good idea! The sand is so soft and clean. You have to experience it yourself!
You will see starfish everywhere along the way. No matter alive or dead starfish.
Don’t miss the chance to take photo with the famous shipwrecks there!
There was bonfire after dinner time. Interesting experience for me as well!
- Maleny is a small scenic town which located 90 kilometres north of Brisbane on the Blackall Range overlooking the Sunshine Coast hinterland in Queensland.
It is like a wonderland to me!
What’s make the goat so excited and wanted to jump off the fence?
Seems like is a must to take a photo with the big chair!
After visiting Maleny botanic gardens and bird world, we headed to a hiking place. There is a lookout point along the way.
The beautiful lake view from the lookout point after the hiking trail.
Missing the serenity there!
Before heading back home, we visited a small town, Montville. This shop is pretty interesting.
Pretty Chapel Lane at Montville.
- North Stradbroke Island is an island that lies within Moreton Bay in the Australian state of Queensland, 30 kilometres southeast of the capital Brisbane.
If you are lucky enough, you can actually see dolphins jumping in the ocean! We were the lucky one on that day.
Missing the view! I will visit there again!
Stepping out then only know that there are so many beautiful places surrounding Brisbane!