Being able to pitch an idea is a valuable skill – whether in entrepreneurship or in your every day personal life. There are a number of upcoming opportunities for you to develop and pitch ideas and significant prizes, support, and/or promotion available.
- PItch@Palace Australia
- StartCon’s Pitch for $1million
- IDEAS launched Semester 2 Showcase
- The World Hospital Congress Design Jam
- Startup Fashion Weekend
At QUT foundry’s Pitch Coaching sessions:
- practice pitching your idea for a product, startup business or social enterprise (whatever stage it’s at – from ‘just an idea’, to prototype, minimum viable product, or new venture)
- get constructive feedback from panelists – to both improve your pitch and idea
- get competition ready!
The next session is Thursday September 13, from 12-2PM. Register here.