Eligibility: UG & PG / All Faculties
Location: Aarhus is a city of growth and with a population of more than 300,000, Aarhus is Denmark’s second largest city. Aarhus is Denmark’s youngest city when you consider the average age of its inhabitants which is far lower than anywhere else in the country. At Aarhus University alone there are nearly 35,000 students. This gives the city a young and exciting vibrancy of its very own.
Discipline Areas of Interest:
- Business Administration
- Global Management and Manufacturing
- International Business
- Political Science
- Teaching at Aarhus University is generally structured around lectures, seminars and practical exercises. Students are expected to take active part in the academic discussions during class.
- Many professors require students to make one or two oral presentations during the semester. As these presentations are prepared in groups, it is a good idea to join a study group as soon as the semester begins.
- The examination system at the Danish universities is unlike most other systems in Europe. Your final grade depends only on the official exams you complete during the semester – you are not graded for oral presentations during class, papers you submit for class, attendance and participation*, or other small projects (individual or group-based).
- It is very important to register for exams in advance. In most departments, students must sign up for exams about a month after the beginning of the semester. You may not be allowed to take your exams if you fail to sign-up in due time. The examination sign-up procedure varies from department to department. At some departments you register automatically when you register for a course. At other (most) departments you have to fill out a form for each course.
Link to student testimonial – Karen at Aarhus Uni: https://blogs.qut.edu.au/business-exchange-students/testimonials/testimonialsaahurs-university-denmark-karen-cabral-dutra/