Nagoya University of Commerce and Business (NUCB):
Eligibility: UG & PB / Business Faculty
Location: Nagoya is conveniently located in central Japan, within easy reach of the country’s many places of interest, including Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka, Nara, and Nagano.
Accreditation: AACSB, AMBA
Discipline Areas of Interest:
- Japanese Studies
- NUCB is the first and only institution in Japan accredited by AACSB and AMBA.
- Four of the graduate school programs have been highly ranked in Eduniversal’s “Best Masters Ranking 2011”, the global graduate education evaluation system. NUCB’s Taxation Program has been ranked 1st in Asia and 10th worldwide.
- PG programs are offered at the heart of the vibrant city of Nagoya’s central business district; UG programs are offered at the beautiful Nisshin countryside.
- Higher purchasing power, with living costs around 25% lower than Tokyo
- All courses offered in Exchange Program are taught entirely in English
“Undertaking the Exchange Program to Nagoya, Japan in Semester 2 2010 was the best experience of my life thus far. I really enjoyed myself. It was an invaluable life experience that no amount of time spent in the class room can be comparable. When I arrived I had no working knowledge of Japanese culture, language or society. However, the Japanese reception, in general, made me feel so welcome and I was able to adapt and appreciate my new surroundings in no time.” – Felicity Mashuro
Please see Xiunan Yue’s testimonial here: https://blogs.qut.edu.au/business-exchange-students/testimonials/student-testimonial-nucb-japan-xiunan-yue/