We’ve just launched QMomentum here at QUT, and a lot of our recent PhD graduates are curious to know how becoming a Visiting Fellow will benefit them.
If you wish to continue your research independently at QUT, with a view to publishing and advancing your research, you can apply to become a Visiting Fellow and receive:
FULL library access – borrowing, databases, etc.
Staff card access – to library rooms, staff parking, and staff discounts
Access to a huge range of QUT services and support, including:
- Grant writing advice and assistance
- Research development workshops, news, and events
- Research partnerships advice and assistance
- Commercialisation opportunities, events, and advice
- Networking with researchers, academics, and industry
Joining is easy. All you have to do is download the Visiting Fellow Application Form, fill it out and have your former supervisor or QUT mentor sign it, and return it to us. (If you have any trouble finding someone to support your application, just contact us.)
You can read more about the benefits of joining QMomentum and how it can help kickstart your career on our webpage, or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org