The Deeble Institute for Health Policy Research Scholarship Program is a six week program based in Canberra at the Australian Healthcare and Hospitals Association, that gives recipients the opportunity to:
- build expertise in an area relevant to health services research
- contribute to the AHHA and its work
- interact with policy makers and practitioners
- produce a health policy issues brief that engages health policy leaders in an area of national significance
- be guided by a mentor who will provide advice during the scholarship
Early career researchers (< 5 years post-PhD) are welcome to apply.