Gardens Point Library has extended opening hours for the Semester 1 exam period.
From Friday 1st June to Thursday 21st June 2018 the Library will be open:
- Monday – Friday: 7am – 2am
- Saturday – Sunday: 9am – 2am
HiQ will be available from 7am to 10pm weekdays, and 9am to 5pm on weekends.
During the extended opening hours, QUT students and staff will have access to the following services and study spaces at Gardens Point Library:
- all study spaces including study rooms
- library collections (including the Course Reserve collection)
- the 24-hour computer lab located on Level 2
- the QUT Wireless network
- self-checkout machines for borrowing
- self-service printing stations for printing, copying and scanning
QUT students and staff will be able to access the building using their QUT ID card. Entry and exit will be via swipe card access at the main entrance next to Merlo Coffee. QUT Security will be in the library at all times for your safety. You’re also encouraged to carry a mobile phone and download the SafeZone app.
From everyone at QUT Library, we wish you all the best for your exams!