The new look Quick Find on the Library website can now be personalised just for you. Alongside your favourite features, you’ll find the following new functionality:
- Permanently save your favourite items and search history to My Favourites.
- Easily filter search results to show only online material or use the ‘Available in hardcopy’ filter to show only physical items.
- Search for your unit code and find a link to your QUT Readings list.
- Find more links to related articles in search results for peer-reviewed articles, like those on a similar topic, articles from the reference list or articles that have cited the paper.
- Use the new browse items search to easily find your textbook or find books by a certain author.
- Easily check if the Library has access to a specific journal using the new ‘Find a journal’ search.
- Request scans of print journals and chapters of books held in the Library from within search results.
- See your current loans and requests displayed in a more user-friendly way in the new-look ‘My loans and holds’, making it easy to check current loans, view hold and scan requests, or see any Library messages.
- Automatic renewal of items on loan the end of the loan period (up to five times, unless recalled).
Visit QUT Library’s website for information about the new Quick Find search.
We’d love to know what you think about the new Quick Find, let us know your feedback or suggestions