QUT Open Day is this Sunday the 29th July, and it’s the perfect opportunity to explore everything happening at QUT, whether you’re a prospective student or currently studying here.
- talk to staff and students from all faculties and study areas
(including courses based at Kelvin Grove campus)
- go to information sessions
- explore the facilities at Gardens Point campus
While you’re visiting QUT, why not catch a free shuttle bus to Kelvin Grove?
There will be tours of the campus and facilities, including the Library and HiQ.
Buses will run every 15 minutes from 8am to 3.45pm
- Join a tour of the Law Library and courtrooms. The QUT Law Library provides specialised legal information, resources and access to highly qualified law librarians. You’ll find the Law Library on Level 5 of C Block, Gardens Point campus
- Explore Gardens Point Library (V Block, Gardens Point campus) and Kelvin Grove Library (R Block, Kelvin Grove campus) where you can take a 15 minute guided tour of the Library and HiQ.
For more details, check out the QUT Open Day Program and create your own customised day plan for all of the seminars and tours you’d like to attend.