Australia Day is just around the corner! One last public holiday before start of Semester 1. QUT Library is taking a break too with all campus libraries closed for the public holiday. See our opening hours for more information.
With the library closed make the most of your Australia Day this year by hanging out in the kitchen. It is no coincidence that your nice and cool fridge happens to be there too!
Here are our top 5 suggestions for having a delicious Australia Day –
- Who doesn’t love a barbeque? Do it a little different this year and check out Asian-Style Grilling.
- The Foodie’s Beer Book : The Art of Pairing and Cooking with Beer for Any Occasion, is sure to have some great tips and tricks to keep your day full of fun, not to mention yum!
- Don’t know how to cook? We have you covered with The “I Don’t Know How to Cook” Book : 300 Great Recipes You Can’t Mess Up!
- Simply Smoothies has 200 recipes and easily shows you how to make the perfect Australia Day smoothie to cool you down.
- And for desert ice cream sandwiches are the way to go! Try Cookies & Cream : Hundreds of Ways to Make the Perfect Ice Cream Sandwich.
If these suggestions don’t tickle your fancy, there are many more possibilities. QUT has lots of eBooks and videos that can help give you some inspiration for your Australia Day. Enjoy the public holiday and we look forward to seeing you back at QUT Library soon!