Experts from QUT Library, the Digital Observatory and the Office of eResearch will be on hand to advise on problems related to data storage, coding, data analytics, digital tools or research data management.
Bring your questions on:
- Data wrangling
- Programming with R, Python, SQL
- Building and interacting with databases
- Research data management planning
- Data storage
- High Performance Computing
- Machine learning
- Web APIs and web/social media data collection
- Version control with Git
- Research data publishing
- Copyright & Creative Commons licensing
Join us via Zoom for a virtual session. We meet every Wednesday 2-3pm. You can register to attend through QUT UniHub.