This year, SAGE is offering eleven cash prizes for the top research outputs produced and published by a Higher Degree Research (HDR) student (conditions apply). There will be five prizes of $400 awarded: one each to the top published paper in each of the five Faculties and $400 will be awarded for the top published paper by an Indigenous HDR student. There are also five prizes of $100 for commended papers, one in each of the Faculties. The competition is now open until 31st October 2021! https://www.library.qut.edu.au/about/tellus/surveyspromos/
To be eligible to enter, you must satisfy:
- Be a current QUT Higher Degree Research (HDR) Student at the time the work was prepared and submitted for publication.
- Be the lead or corresponding author and have played a significant role in data collection, data analysis, and preparation of a manuscript accepted for publication in a high quality, refereed (peer-reviewed) journal. The journal can be in any subject area and should be allocated a Quartile 1 (Q1) or Quartile 2 (Q2) ranking in Scimago or Journal Citation Reports or equivalent high-quality journals. Manuscripts must have been accepted for publication between 1st December 2020 and 31st October 2021.
- Affiliate the research work with Queensland University of Technology (QUT).
- Provide a lay description (up to 200 words) of the publication, which includes a statement about the real-world impact of the work.
- Provide a copy of the manuscript, journal acceptance and completed online form by 31st October 2021. Entries will not be accepted after this date.
You’ve already done the hard work of writing the paper or producing the research output; enter now with the chance to further highlight your research!
If you’d like more information, contact email@example.com.