Hacky Hour is a regular online meet-up where researchers can collaborate, converse and get research help. Experts are on hand online to advise on problems related to coding, data analytics, digital tools or open research, with knowledgeable folk from QUT Library, the Digital Observatory and the Office of eResearch.
Hacky Hour meets every Thursday 2-3pm for a virtual meet up via Zoom.
Bring your questions on:
- Data wrangling
- Programming with R, Python, SQL
- Building and interacting with databases
- Data management planning and storage
- Machine learning
- Web APIs and web/social media data collection
- Version control with Git
- Open Scholarship and Open Research
- Data publishing