SAGE is offering seven cash prizes for the top research outputs produced and published by a Higher Degree Research (HDR) student (conditions apply). There will be six prizes of $400 awarded: one each to the top published paper in each of the six Faculties and $500 will be awarded for the top published paper by an Indigenous HDR student. You have until 6th December 2020 to enter!
To be eligible to enter, you must satisfy:
1. Be a current QUT Higher Degree Research (HDR) Student at the time the work was prepared and submitted for publication.
2. Be the lead author and have played a significant role in data collection, data analysis, and preparation of a manuscript accepted for publication in a high quality refereed (peer-reviewed) journal. The journal can be in any subject area and should be allocated a Quartile 1 (Q1) or Quartile 2 (Q2) ranking in Scimago or Journal Citation Reports or equivalent high-quality journals. Manuscripts must have been accepted for publication between 1st September 2019 and 30th November 2020.
3. Affiliate the research work with Queensland University of Technology (QUT).
4. Submit a 100 word lay description, an infographic or a one-minute video of the publication, summarising its context and implications.
5. Provide email receipt of manuscript and publication details by 6th December 2020 to email@example.com
You’ve already done the hard work of writing the paper or producing the research output; enter now with the chance to further highlight your research!