SAGE is offering seven cash prizes for the top research outputs produced and published by a Higher Degree Research (HDR) student (conditions apply). There will be six prizes of $400 awarded: one each to the top published paper in each of the five Faculties (QBS, Education, Health, Law & SEF) plus $400 will be awarded to the HDR student in Creative Industries Faculty with the top paper or Non-Traditional Research Output (NTRO); and $500 will be awarded for the top published paper or NTRO by an Indigenous HDR student. You have until 6th December 2020 to enter!
To be eligible to enter, you must satisfy:
1. Be a current QUT Higher Degree Research (HDR) Student at the time the work was prepared and submitted for publication.
2. Be the lead author and have played a significant role in data collection, data analysis, and preparation of a non-traditional research output (Q1or Q2 equivalent) or a manuscript accepted for publication in a high quality refereed (peer-reviewed) journal. The journal can be in any subject area and should be allocated a Quartile 1 (Q1) or Quartile 2 (Q2) ranking in Scimago or Journal Citation Reports or equivalent high-quality journals. Manuscripts must have been accepted for publication between 1st September 2019 and 30th November 2020, and the; NTROs must have been assessed for Q1E or Q2 E between 1st September 2019 and 30th November 2020.
3. Affiliate the research work with Queensland University of Technology (QUT).
4. Submit a 100 word lay description, an infographic or a one-minute video of the publication or NTRO, summarising its context and implications.
5. Provide email receipt of manuscript and publication details by 6th December 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org
You’ve already done the hard work of writing the paper or producing the research output; enter now with the chance to further highlight your research!