As we head into a new academic year, keep in mind that – whatever your course of study – the Library is here to help!
QUT Library is the place to go if you want to:
- find books, journal articles, and other key resources for your assignments
- borrow items via our self-checkout machines
- print, copy, and scan at our self-service printing stations
- reserve a space for private study or group work
- seek specialised Researching and Referencing assistance from a Librarian – in person, or online via our Chat service.
For more information about these and other services, speak with our friendly HiQ staff at Gardens Point campus Library (V Block) or Kelvin Grove campus Library (R Block), visit the HiQ portal or Library website, or take the virtual tour below.