Exams are just around the corner. To get you through this semester we have put together our top tips for surviving exams.
- Have a look at the Exam Preparation page. There is lots of useful information here including understanding your type be that multiple choice, short answer or essay exams .
- See if there any past exams available for your units. If there aren’t any available have a look at some of the library’s Test Taking Skills And remember to practice, practice, and practice some more!
- Check your Blackboard site to see if your lecturer or tutor has provided any tips for your exam. What will it cover? How long will it go for? What format will it be? Any information you can get about your exam is good information.
- Exams can be stressful but you can manage your exam stress. And if you need some assistance with this, QUT Counselling Services are available.
- Find your perfect nook! QUT Gardens Point Library will open with extended opening hours from the 2nd June – 23rd Each night the Gardens Point Library will be open until 2am, plenty of time for you to find the perfect place to study for your exams.
And finally, from all of us at QUT Library, good luck!