Hack (noun), a clever solution to a tricky problem
- What’s the best piece of study advice you’ve ever received?
- What do you wish someone had told you when you first started uni?
- What are your study hacks?
Over the past few weeks, QUT students answered these questions and have shared many clever solutions to tricky study problems. You can see these online and around campus during semester. The latest pop-up will be at the Law Library on Level 5 from Week 7.
Don’t forget that there are many services who can assist with study and assignments at QUT, including:
- Study Solutions: one-on-one help with your study skills and assignments
- ALLS: develop your English language skills, understand your assessment task, and improve your reading, writing and speaking.
- STIMulate: get assistance with skills in maths, science and IT
A full list of all tools, resources and people who can support your learning is here.