The weather’s warming up, and all that sunshine is like a beacon of hope – it’s almost the end of semester! You’ve already handed in a few assignments and things are rolling along. To make sure you keep the momentum going, here are a few tips:
- Use the Assignment Calculator to help manage your time on these last assessments.
- Set some time aside for each of your assessment pieces. A weekly planner is available here.
- If you aren’t sure about your assignment task, talk to your tutor or lecturer about what is required.
- Ask someone at the Library Helpdesk to show you our online learning resources and help you find information.
- Book a Study Solutions appointment for a 25 minute one-on-one appointment to talk about your assignment.
- Check out your faculty’s peer assistance program to talk to another student about your study.
Time can slip away quickly. For best results with less stress, start early, work consistently and finish strong!