You can use Chat to a Librarian during semester at these times:
- Monday – Friday: 10am – 9.45pm
- Weekends and Public Holidays: 12pm – 4.45pm
To get started, just hit the chat button on the QUT Library home page and fill in some basic information. One of our friendly librarians will be ready and waiting to answer your question.
You can use the chat service to get help with finding information for your assignment, assistance using databases, and advice on referencing.
If you need help outside the times the chat service is open (but you still want to stay at home in your pajamas), we have loads of information to help you anytime that you need it:
- To find the answers to some common library questions, try the AskQUT Library FAQ.
- For help with referencing, try QUT cite|write
- There are some great tips on assignment research and writing available on Studywell.
We look forward to chatting with you soon.