Courtroom drama has been capturing our attention for hundreds, even thousands, of years. More recently, casual TV watching proves beyond a reasonable doubt that Australia is a land of beautiful young solicitors and rakish barristers. Well, probably not, even though we may sight some likely candidates roaming the courts and law offices of Queensland.
To discover the real, non-perjured story of law and justice come to one of the many events organised for Law Week.
- Get a behind the scenes peek of your local courthouse.
- Learn more about the different services provided by Queensland Government.
- Attend one of the many events held across the state.
- Dip into the comprehensive program planned for May 16th on Queen Street Mall in Brisbane.
- Make sure you don’t miss our very own QUT Law students as they put Alice on trial for the murder of the Jabberwock. I hear the Red Queen is making a very special appearance as the witness for the prosecution.
And of course, any time of the year you are very welcome to visit and use the QUT Clayton Utz Law Library located on Gardens Point Campus in C Block.
Bravo Kelly. Nice post! Thanks for the promotion.