It’s week 4.
Lectures and tutorials are happening. You’re taking notes and doing your readings. Things are rolling along. Great!
By now you will have started thinking about your assignments. For many units, assignment due dates will start around week 6 of the semester. That’s only two weeks away.
Things you could do to get started:
- Mark down all your assessment for each unit on a planner so that you have all the dates in one place. A planner for semester 2 is available here.
- Use the Assignment Calculator to track the progress of your assignments.
- Set aside some specific time during this week to get going on an assignment.
Not sure about your assignment task? Here are some suggestions:
- Talk to your tutor or lecturer about what is required.
- Ask someone at the Library Learning and Research desk to show you our online learning resources and help you find information.
- Book a Study Solutions appointment for a 25 minute one-on-one appointment to talk about your assignment and how to do it.
- Check out your faculty’s peer assistance program to talk to another student about your study.
Don’t put it off – time can slip away quickly. For best results with less stress, start early and work consistently. Good luck!