Win a $100 book voucher for Children’s Book Week!
To celebrate Children’s Book Week (17-24 August), QUT Kelvin Grove and Caboolture Libraries are holding a competition. Current QUT students can win a book voucher valued at $100. All the shortlisted books will be on display from 2 August, with the competition closing 15th and winners announced Wednesday 21 August.
How to enter:
- Competition entry forms will be available between 2 – 15 August.
- To enter the competition, guess the winners of the 2013 Children’s Book Council of Australia awards in the following categories: Picture Book; Early Childhood; Younger Readers; Older Readers; Eve Pownall Award for Information Books.
- Place your completed competition entry form in the Children’s Book Week competition boxes near the displays.
- Entries close Thursday 15th August. The winner will be the first entry drawn that correctly guesses the winners of the highest number of categories.
- All entrants entrants who correctly guess at least one category winner will win a coffee voucher for the respective campus venue.