It’s Week 3. It’s time to think about starting your assessment.
Lectures and tutorials are happening. You are taking notes and doing your readings. Things are rolling along. Great!
Now is the time to think about starting your assignments. No, it’s not too early! For many units, assignment due dates will start around Week 6 of the semester. That’s only a couple of weeks away.
Things you could do to get started:
- Mark down all your assessment for each unit on a planner so that you have all the dates in one place. A Planner for Semester 2 is available online.
- Use the Assignment Calculator to work out how to get started on your assignments and to track their progress.
- Set aside some specific time during this week to get going on an assignment.
Not sure how to start? Here are some suggestions:
- Talk to your tutor or lecturer about what is required.
- Ask someone at the Library Learning and Research desk to show you our online learning resources and help you find information.
- Book a Study Solutions appointment for a 25 minute one-on-one appointment to talk about your assignment and how to do it.
- Check out your faculty’s peer assistance program to talk to another student about your study.
Don’t put off starting on your assessment. Time can slip away quickly. For best results with less stress, start early and work consistently.