Law, Technology and Humans (ISSN 2652-4074) is an innovative, open access, double blind reviewed journal that encourages research and scholarship on the human and humanity of law and technology.
Sponsored by the School of Law, QUT, Australia, Law, Technology and Humans is advised by a leading International Editorial Board and was recently awarded the DOAJ Seal reflecting best practices in open access publishing. More about the Journal, submission and accessing published articles is available on the Law, Technology and Humans website.
Papers for consideration in Volume 5 are invited. Volume 5(1) will be published in February 2023. Preference will be given to research and scholarship that:
- Challenges and critically examines the promises and perils of emergent technologies;
- Engages with the futures (and pasts) of law, technology and humans;
- Involves critical, philosophical or theoretically informed work on law and technology;
- Uses humanities, social science or other approaches to study law and technology;
- Examines law and technology from Global South locations and perspectives; or
- Locates law and technology in wider concerns about pandemics, climate change and geo-political conflict.
The deadline for submissions for Volume 5, Issue 1 is Monday 6th of February 2023.
You can also follow Journal announcements on Twitter.