Law, Technology and Humans (ISSN 2652-4074) is an innovative open access, double blind reviewed journal that encourages research and scholarship on the human and humanity of law and technology. Supported by the Queensland University of Technology, Australia, Law, Technology and Humans is advised by a leading International Editorial Board.
Papers for consideration in volume 3 Issue 2 are invited. Volume 3(2) will be published in November 2021.
Preference will be given to research and scholarship that:
- Challenges and critically examines the promises and perils of emergent technologies;
- Engages with the futures (and pasts) of law, technology and humans;
- Involves critical, philosophical or theoretically informed work on law and technology;
- Uses humanities, social science or other approaches to study law and technology;
- Examines law and technology from non-Western locations and perspectives; or
- Locates law and technology in wider concerns about the global health crises and responses, climate change or relations with non-humans.
Interested contributors may discuss their research and scholarship with the General Editor, Professor Kieran Tranter. Kieran can be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for submissions for Volume 3 (2) is Monday 9 August 2021. More information on submissions and the submissions process is available on the Law, Technology and Humans website.
For more information on Law, Technology and Humans, and to access published issues and articles, visit the Law Technology and Humans website.