Law, Technology and Humans (ISSN 2652-4074) is an innovative open access, double blind reviewed journal that encourages research and scholarship on the human and humanity of law and technology. Law, Technology and Humans is advised by a leading International Editorial Board and is sponsored by the Faculty of Law, Queensland University of Technology, Australia.
Papers for consideration in Volume 2; Issue 2 are invited and will be published in November 2020. The deadline for submissions is Monday 15 June 2020.
Preference will be given to research and scholarship that:
- Challenges and critically examines the promises and perils of emergent technologies;
- Engages with the futures (and pasts) of law, technology and humans;
- Involves critical, philosophical or theoretically informed work on law and technology;
- Uses humanities, social science or other approaches to study law and technology;
- Examines law and technology from non-Western locations and perspectives; or
- Locates law and technology in wider concerns about the Anthropocene, pandemics, climate change or relations with non-humans.
You can find out more about the journal, submissions, and access published articles at the Law, Technology and Humans website.