Student life

My Australia Zoo experience

Hola Amigos!

Finally, it’s weekend time,  so, my friend and I decided to go to the Australian Zoo. It’s been on my wish-list to visit this place since I came to Brisbane. My friend told me that it was a really great experience so I was very keen to check it out.

I was looking forward to spending a day surrounded by nature and animals. I especially wanted to see and fed the Kangaroos. It was great to share this experience with my friend Martin from Slovakia, a fun way to get to know each other better and learn about each other’s cultures and interests.

Australian Zoo is very big and there are so many things to see so you need to spend nearly a whole day here. Some things you shouldn’t miss are the African area where you can see the tallest Giraffe, very impressive. The Zoo also runs an amazing crocodile show with the Steve Irwin family!! This show is not to be missed!

To feed and pat the kangaroos is another great experience. Don’t forget to get a photo with the kangaroos. It’s such a wonderful experience and such an iconic Australian animal. Don’t miss to cuddle a koala, a wonderful wildlife experience and so cute. There are many more great areas to explore that has animals from both Australia and other countries.

So, probably your next questions will be how do I get there? Well, I went by car (my friends car) but  you can also book a coach transfer service that goes directly to the zoo or you can go by train 

So,  I hope you enjoy this video, maybe an idea for your next holiday with your friends!

cynthia

My name is Cynthia and I'm from Mexico. I have a very creative personality and a passion for creating content that will make a difference. I previously completed a Bachelor of International Marketing in Mexico. I found as a marketer the need of creating content or telling a story is not only the core of marketing to attract audiences, but it is also drives everything you do. Following my passion for story telling and my fascination for theatre, I decided to fulfill my dream of study drama in Mexico. I strongly believe that it’s never too late to make your dreams come true. I'm currently studying a Bachelor of Fine Arts (Film, Screen and New Media) at QUT and my dream is to become a film-maker. In my blog, I want to share my creative personality, Latin perspective with a sense of humor.