QUT is ranked 12th in Australia and 224th globally in the QS World University Rankings.
Paid internship opportunity with BMW
An agreement was signed recently between QUT and BMW. Professor Mandy Thomas, QUT’s Creative Industries’ Executive Dean, and Dr Jimmy Nassif, Head of IT Planning Systems at BMW Logistics will now make it possible for design students to undertake paid internships at the BMW Munich headquarters.
Check out the new Master of Digital Communication video
The new Master of Digital Communication from QUT will future-proof your skills in the rapidly changing environment of digital communications. Gain specialised skills and advanced knowledge in digital communication and learn about the digital creative economy.
Countdown for Semester 2 with current QUT students
The CountdownToQUT campaign has started for Semester 2. This is a great way for students to familarise themselves with QUT and receive peer-to-peer support from current students as they count down to Orientation week. QUT’s ambassadors answer many questions in advance and you can ask our Facebook community any further questions.
Follow #CountdownToQUT on Facebook
More Important Updates
- QUT’s Robot Academy providing successful free online education
- Free airport pick up for international students
- Check out our international student experiences at QUT in our Student Life in Brisbane blog
- Read our blogger Nicolas easy tips for staying on top of your budget
- How to choose the right course for your future
- Seven apps to boost productivity and stay focused
- QUT Creative Industries precinct wins awards
- QUT exchange programs – a real-world experience
- Entrepreneurship at QUT
- Queensland Music Festival 5-28 July
- Le Festival – Brisbane French Festival 5-7 July