Adjusting to university Exams Gardens Point campus Life in Australia Living in Brisbane Miscellaneous Student life Study Uncategorized

Chillaxing Study Places.

indexNoisy Neighbors or house mates got you down? Have no fear!

There are tons of places that I personally like to study whenever it gets busy around your house. Here are a few places, where I thought I could share with you all, that you could go and work or study:

The great thing about Gardens Point is that there are so many places to study some of which I still haven’t covered yet! Some of the places include:

D Block, S Block, P Block and the Library.

*Tip: In P Block there is an upstairs quiet area with stairs that looks pretty cool & in the library you can book out a room for quiet study.

The many great places at Kelvin Grove as well. Some of the places include:

Z Block, P Block, In front of A Block and the Library.

*Tip: In the library you can book out a room for quiet study as well.

Surprising not a lot of students no this but, this library is another great place which I found to be quite a good place to study. Located at South bank in the Cultural Center area plus there is free wifi!
Held by the Brisbane City Council, another library located in the city. A great place if you want to be near the city.
*Tip: If can not make it to this library, find one near you here.
So here are some of my favorite places to go to if you need a break from your house.
Happy studying!
P.S: As always, have an awesome day!