2020-09-22Teachers are in high-demand and are highly-regarded in Australia. Students can pursue their passion for teaching and we will help them to learn everything they need to know to start their teaching career with confidence.
We are now offering the following new postgraduate courses:
- Graduate Certificate in Education – Offers specialist knowledge in current and emerging topics, and the opportunity to explore multiple areas of interest to create the graduate certificate right for them. On completion, students can progress to the 1 year Master of Education.
- Master of Education –Offers deep professional learning and customisation for students. Graduates have highly developed specialist knowledge and skills enabling them to lead effective education programs and practices. Students select from multiple specialisations to build their degree. Options include Early Childhood, Educational Leadership Specialisation, First Nations Education Practice, Inclusive Education, STEM Education, TESOL, Trauma-Aware Education.
Start now with online short courses!
On successful completion of a Module Plus, students will earn six credit points that will be applied as advanced standing in QUT’s Graduate Certificate in Education or Master of Education.
- Teaching students who have suffered complex trauma
- Innovative thinking for teachers and school leaders
- Creative apps in the classroom
- Teaching phonics in early childhood
- Inclusive Education
- Teaching probability and statistics: middle years
- Bullying in schools: how should teachers respond?
- Inclusive strategies for the autism spectrum
Visit our full list of online short courses for teachers and education professionals
Download our new Education flyers