Uncategorized

Support nonprofit research and teaching

Make a difference by supporting ACPNS students

“My family sacrificed a lot for me to work in the nonprofit sector but thanks to a scholarship through the Australian Centre for Philanthropy and Nonprofit Studies at QUT, I was fortunate to learn from industry leaders and apply new theories, concepts and research to my work. The scholarship eased the financial burdens of working, studying and raising a family and gave me an opportunity to formalise my practical experiences and secure a leadership position in the sector.”

Mitchell Witherington, Fundraising and Philanthropy Manager, Wesley Mission Brisbane

ACPNS students are passionate and dedicated in bettering their communities and enriching the lives of others. By supporting one of our students, you’ll be supporting the philanthropy, nonprofit and social enterprise sector, and helping to transform worlds.

By investing in our students, you are investing in the future of the community sector tackling issues from animal protection and the environment, to changing the lives of thousands of people for the better every day.

Support ACPNS students

Make a difference by supporting impactful research

Since 2001 our researchers have answered problems that the philanthropy, nonprofit and social enterprise sectors face by producing and implementing effective products, driving policy change and equipping individuals and organisations with the knowledge to make the sector thrive.

Just like leading Australian and international organisations such as The Atlantic Philanthropies, The Ian Potter Foundation, The George Alexander Foundation and Reid Charitable Trusts, you too can support our research through grants or sponsorship of academic positions and visiting scholars.

Donating is easy

1. Go to Give to QUT

2. Choose ‘Philanthropy Research (ACPNS)’ from the drop-down list