If you haven’t already registered to attend next week’s FIA/ACPNS Fundraising Summit, you’re not too late!
- Fundraising and Wellness
- Loyal Donors
- Gifts in Wills
- Annual Giving
- Major Giving
Only FIVE dollars for the chance to chat with an experienced fundraiser? It’s a no-brainer!
At this year’s FIA/ACPNS Alumni Anniversary, you have the chance to win 45minutes (online or in person) with a fundraising expert to chat about your fundraising goals, challenges and campaigns. Get insider knowledge on what’s trending and what works. Tickets are only $5.00 each and winners will be announced in real time at the conclusion of the Fundraising Summit on 10 Nov 2020. You will also be supporting future philanthropy, nonprofit and social enterprise students as 100% of proceeds will go towards student scholarships.
Thought leaders include;
- Helen Astbury, Senior Manager, Donor Development, Cancer Council;
- Meredith Dwyer, Director, HomeMade Digital;
- Tiffany Hardy, Senior Philanthropy Manager, MS Qld;
- Nigel Harris, Managing Director, Nigel Harris & Associates;
- Daniel Lalor, Executive General Manager, Fundraising and Marketing, MS Qld;
- Daniel McDiarmid, Director, AskRIGHT;
- Margaret Scott, Fundraising Trainer and 2014 Winner of the Arthur Venn Fundraiser of the Year;
- David Sloan, National Manager, Corporate Partnerships, The Smith Family;
- Alan White, Director of Fundraising & Marketing, Asylum Seeker Resource Centre; and
- Mitch Witherington, Relationships Manager, Mater Foundation.